5 Star Service
We pledge to provide an exceptional experience to all customers in an environment dedicated to quality, service, and value.
To be exclusively recognized as the premier leader in the world-wide travel industry.
Making dreams come true.
CORE BUSINESS VALUES
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Respect and courtesy
- Making reservations simple
- Anticipating customer needs
- Pride and joy
- Competitive spirit
- Creativity and innovation
- Continual improvement
- Long lasting relationships
- Ethical behavior
5-STAR SERVICE GOAL
We pledge to provide an exceptional experience to all customers in an environment dedicated to quality, service and value.
5 KEY BUSINESS DRIVERS
- Customer Loyalty
- Employee Commitment
- Distributor Allegiance
- Business Performance
- Quality of Products & Processes
5-STAR SERVICE STANDARDS
- The 5-Star service goal must be known, owned and energized by all.
- We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen.As service professionals, we treat our guests and each other with respect and dignity.
- The Five Steps of Service are the foundation for creative a positive, memorable experience.1.) A warm and sincere greeting. 2.) Providing a personable experience. 3.) Anticipating customer needs.4.) Take action.5.) Relentless follow-up to ensure satisfaction.These must be used in every service encounter to ensure satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
- All employees will be responsible for delivering 5-Star service.
- Company objectives and key business drivers are communicated to all associates.It is everyone’s responsibility to support them.
- Employees will have the opportunity to be involved in their job development.
- Each associate will identify defects, deficiencies and complaints, record them, and become proactively involved in preventing them.
- It is the responsibility of each associate to create a work environment of teamwork and internal customer service so that the needs of our external customers and each other are met.
- All employees are responsible for putting "purpose before function."
- Each employee is empowered to provide the finest personal service to our customers.
- Uncompromising levels of cleanliness are the responsibility of every employee.Take pride and care of your personal appearance.Everyone is responsible for conveying a professional image by adhering to the TTG clothing and grooming standards.
- Always maintain positive eye contact.Use the proper vocabulary with customers and each other.Use words such as "Good Morning," "How may I assist you?" "Certainly," "I’ll be happy to" and "My pleasure."(Avoid words such as "OK," "Sure," "Hi there," and "No problem").
- Be an ambassador for TTG in and outside the workplace. Always speak positively of each other, Distributors and the competition. By applying the principle of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual, the company and our industry.
- Think safety first. Each associate is responsible for creating a safe, secure and accident free environment for all customers and each other.Be aware of all fire and safety emergency procedure and reports any security risks immediately.
- Protecting the assets of TTG is the responsibility of every employee. Conserve energy, properly maintain our property and protect the environment.